JustForex is a retail FX and CFD broker offering the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. The online brokerage caters to all trading styles, including hedging and scalping. Our JustForex review covers spreads, leverage, account types, and bonuses. Find out whether you should open a real account with JustForex.
The company was established in 2012 and is based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. JF Global Limited is the corporate owner of the brand and offers over 170 trading instruments across four account types that suit all trader levels.
JustForex serves millions of clients from 197 countries and is one of the most popular brokers in Asia. However, JF Global Limited does not accept traders from the United States, Japan, and the UK.
The broker is a trusted brand, receiving hundreds of positive reviews online. Despite this, JustForex is unregulated and registered with the Financial Services Authority (FSA) as an International Business Company (IBC).
Clients can trade with the popular MT4 platform, best known for trading on the forex market. The MT4 dashboard supports advanced charting functionality, 30 technical indicators, 9 timeframes, automated trading, and other tools for real-time market analysis. The user-friendly platform is great for novice traders.
JustForex also recently launched a new MT4 server called JustForex-Live2 to expand technical capacity.
The MT5 platform offers an enhanced trading experience. The platform is better suited to professional traders. The MT5 dashboard supports 38 technical indicators, 44 graphical objects, 21 timeframes, one-click trading, a built-in depth of market widgets, and an economic calendar.
Users can customize and upgrade their dashboards to suit individual needs. MQL5 Signal Trading supports social investing on both platforms.
Users can download and access MT4 and MT5 on Windows PC, web trader, Android, and iOS. Mac OS is available via Wine, with limited access to new indicators and advisors.
Note, JustForex does not allow third-party add-ons.
The JustForex platforms offer over 170 trading instruments and have multiple assets:
- Forex – 65 major, minor, and exotic currency pairs i.e. GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDZAR
- Cryptocurrencies – 7 cryptocurrencies i.e. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple
- Futures – 25 futures i.e. NAS100 Future, Crude Oil Brent Futures
- Index – 11 indices i.e. NASDAQ 100, S&P 500, FTSE 100
- Energies – 2 energies i.e. Brent Crude Oil and WTI Light Crude Oil
- Stocks – 65 shares i.e. Apple, Facebook, Hilton Worldwide
- Metals – 8 metals i.e. gold and silver
Spreads & Commission
Spreads on JustForex are low and floating on all accounts while on Standard Cent and Standard accounts spreads start at 0.3 pips and 0.1 on the Pro account. While users on the Raw Spread account enjoy spreads from 0 pips. Depending on the account type, average live spreads on major forex pairs, such as GBPUSD, are 0.7 and 0.6 on EURUSD. Spreads on indices, such as NASDAQ 100 and Volatility 75 index, are 1.0.
Apart from the Raw Spread account, which charges 3 units of the base currency per lot/side, the broker does not charge any commissions.
Depending on the account type, JustForex offers leverage up to 1:3000. Thus, clients can apply various trading strategies without needing to place large deposits. The broker reduces the risk from potential losses by narrowing leverage size as more funds are deposited. Details on leverage requirements along with a margin calculator are available on the company website.
The broker does not have a proprietary mobile app. However, the MT4 and MT5 mobile apps connect to the JustForex server. While the desktop version offers the most convenient experience, the mobile solution is a great alternative for investors looking to manage trades regardless of location. Like the desktop terminal, the mobile app offers the same technical indicators, timeframes, and analytical charts.
Download MT4 and MT5 on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (APK).
There’s a good range of payment methods at JustForex:
- Visa/Mastercard – instant
- Bank transfer – 3-6 business days
- E-wallets, eg Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, Sticpay – instant
- Local wallets, eg Fasapay, Alipay, Bitwallet – instant
- Local banks, eg Malaysia, Indonesia, China, South Africa – instant or up to one day
- Cryptocurrencies, eg Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Ripple, Gemini. USD Coin – one to three hours
The minimum deposit varies from $1 to $500 depending on the method. All payments are free except for cryptocurrencies, which charge a 1% fixed rate.
Withdrawal options are the same as deposit methods. All transactions are processed within one to two hours on top of the payment provider’s timelines. Fees vary across withdrawal options. For example, card options come with a 2.4% + €2 fee. Minimum withdrawals range from $1 to $500.
Demo Account Reviews
JustForex offers a demo account, offering up to $5 million in credit. Users can test out strategies in real market situations without risking money. Traders can only open a demo account from the back office homepage. Once you’ve received your demo account login credentials, you can test the MT4 and MT5 platforms on all account types. Users are free to open a real live account when they are ready.
JustForex is known to offer regular promotions, online trading contests, Christmas rebates, and welcome bonuses. For example, traders could win a generous 100% to 200% bonus. Previously, the broker ran a free $30 Xmas welcome bonus with no deposit required. The broker also ran an exclusive promo code for Nigerian clients.
A 2021 trading contest provides the opportunity to win deposit bonus prizes up to $500 with just a $100 cash outlay. Currently, the broker is running a 120% bonus promotion of up to $40,000.
Overall, JustForex offers plenty of opportunities to pick up extra trading cash. To participate and claim any bonus, users simply need to sign up on the broker’s Promotions page. Users should always read terms and conditions before claiming.
JustForex was previously regulated by the IFSC in Belize. However, since 2017, JF Global Limited has been registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines under the Financial Services Authority (FSA) as an International Business Company (IBC).
Despite this, the company is an unregulated forex broker, as the FSA does not monitor, supervise or license IBCs that engage in online forex trading. With 8+ years since establishment, this review would have liked to see JustForex under the oversight of an established regulatory body.
- Analytics & News – Users can access frequent market analysis, daily forecasts and news to inform trading decisions
- Learning Centre – The learning centre includes access to regular webinars, a forex glossary and educational videos, all of which are useful for new traders
- Forex contests – The broker hosts live and demo contests. Participants don’t have to deposit any money during demo contests but still gain useful trading experience while having the chance to win prizes. Live forex contests offer a wider range of prizes but require participants to deposit funds.
New users have a choice between Standard Cent, Standard, Pro, and Raw Spread account options:
- Standard Cent – The Standard Cent account was specially designed for new traders. Offering smaller trade sizes, members can only trade on the MT4 platform. The minimum deposit is $1.
- Standard – The Standard account offers tight spreads and no commissions. This account is suitable for all trading strategies and works with both MT4 and MT5 platforms. The minimum deposit is $1.
- Pro – The Pro account is the most popular option. It is designed for experienced and professional traders and offers narrow spreads, high leverage and zero commissions. The minimum deposit is $100.
- Raw Spread – The Raw Spread account (upgraded from JustForex’s ECN Zero account) is the best choice for scalpers. While there is a commission on transactions, spreads are floating from 0 pips. Moreover, this account gives you access to all trading instruments. The minimum deposit is $100.
A swap-free account is also available for Islamic traders. Users can open accounts in USD, GBP, EUR, IDR, CNY MYR, KWD, ZAR, and more.
To open a live account, ID verification is required and users must pass Know Your Customer (KYC) checks. Once registration is complete, you can login to the back office via the homepage.
Take note of the MetaQuotes user agreement before opening a live account. Terms and conditions can be found on the broker’s website.
- MT4 & MT5
- Copytrade services
- Secure member login
- 0.01 minimum lot size
- Up to 1:3000 leverage
- Negative balance protection
- Virtual Private Service (VPS)
- Instant & pending execution types
- Traders from the US, UK and Japan not accepted
Each market is subject to specific trading hours. Forex, indices, stocks, and commodities are open 24/5 on Mondays to Fridays. You can find instrument-specific trading hours on the JustForex website.
Contact details for the customer support team:
- Email – [email protected]
- Live chat – chat log at the bottom of the website
- Telephone support number – +371 67 881 045 or +44 1418 461237
- Messengers – Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, Messenger, Line
Customer support is offered in English, Indonesian, Malaysian and Chinese 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The multi-lingual support team can deal with most account and technical queries i.e. if you forgot your password or come across ‘trade is disabled’ errors. JustForex also provides a comprehensive FAQ page.
The broker’s headquarters can be found at JF Global Limited, Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O Box 1510, Beachmont, Kingston, St. Vincent, and the Grenadines.
Security processes at JustForex are legit. Client funds are kept in segregated bank accounts. The broker also ensures data transfer protection via SSL encryption and hosts a multilevel system of servers with data backup. Additionally, JustForex provides negative balance protection.
JustForex is a market maker with a decent portfolio of trading instruments and competitive spreads from zero pips. The broker also offers the leading MT4 and MT5 platforms across several account tiers. Some may be hesitant to start trading with an unregulated broker, however, JustForex maintains thorough security measures and receives positive customer reviews and comments.
JustForex accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, Canada, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar, and most other countries.
Traders can not use JustForex from the United States, United Kingdom, Japan.
Alternatives to JustForex
If you are looking for alternatives to JustForex we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to JustForex below. This list of brokers like JustForex is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- OctaFX – OctaFX offers multi-asset trading on a range of platforms and mobile solutions.
- FBS – FBS is a top online broker offering MT4 & MT5 trading across a range of instruments.
- Exness – Exness offers a long list of popular financial assets with spreads from 0.1 pips. With a focus on innovation and transparency, they are a growing brand.
- RoboForex – RoboForex is a multi-asset online broker offering powerful trading aides.
- XM – XM global is a leading Forex and CFD broker offering the MT4 & MT5 platforms
Frequently Asked Questions
Is JustForex a regulated broker?
No. Whilst JustForex is registered under FSA as an IBC, this regulator does not offer licenses for forex trading. With that said, the broker does receive positive customer reviews.
Does JustForex offer a demo account?
Yes. JustForex offers a demo account with up to $5 million in virtual credit. To open an account, users must enter basic details such as an email address.
How much capital do I need to trade with JustForex?
JustForex requires a minimum deposit of $1 on Standard Cent and Standard accounts and $100 on Pro and Raw Spread accounts. This makes the brokerage a good option for beginners.
Is JustForex a good broker?
The broker receives excellent comments from customers. It offers a good range of trading instruments with competitive spreads. While they are not regulated, JustForex has strong security processes in place to protect clients.
Is JustForex a trustworthy broker?
While JustForex is an unregulated broker, it follows tight security protocols and offers negative balance protection. Thus, it is unlikely JustForex is a scam.
Trade on the Go. Anywhere, Anytime
One of the world's largest forex brokers is ready for you. Enjoy competitive fees and dedicated customer support while trading securely. You'll also have access to their tools that make it easier than ever to view your trade history, copy trades, manage investments from other traders, view price charts, and make conversions with zero fees. Make an account for free and join millions of traders and investors on the global forex market.