In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to find the HotForex Login URL. Then also show you how to Login into the HotForex platform step by step with help of pictures. NB: You need to have an account with HotForex. If you don’t have one visit their site here and open one.
Once you open an account you will receive the MT4/MT5 ID in your email, that you use to log in to XM. You can check out the tutorial on how to open an HotForex account. Now that we have opened an account the next step is to log into FXPesa.
How to Find HotForex Login URL
- Step one, visit HotForex site. After visiting the site click on top “LOGIN” the button with a key and marked with a red retacle on the top on website, as shown in picture below.
- The second step, is to choose the platform that we want to log in. As instructed on step one above once you click button a pop with two buttons will appear as shown in photo below. One of the button is for login into the HotForex Platform while the other is for the WebTerminal (Trading Platform).
- You will either choose to login into MyHF or WebTerminal. Basically MyHF is where you find you wallet and perfome varous issues like deposit and withdrawals there.While WebTerminal is for trading on the desktop.
- Step Three (myhotforex login) : We are going to log in to login to myhotforex first. As directed in the step above. After clicking the red button indicated myHF you will be redirected to the next tab that will appear as shown below.
- Next what what you will do is to input your Account ID and the password. Then click the red button (Login) that is pointed the single green arrow below. If you have followed all those process crrectly you will be logged in successfully. But if you it fails you can try to reset the password.
We hope this article helped you learn how to Login into the HotForex members area. You may also want to see our step by step HotForex Review and our ultimate guide on how to open an HotForex account and verify it.
Vincent Nyagaka is a Professional Trader, Investor, and Author who is considered ‘The Authority” on Price Action Trading. His blog is read by over 300,000 every month and he has taught over 5,000 students from all over the world since 2016. Check out Vincent’s Professional Trading Course here.