In this tutorial, we are going to look at how to log into the FXPesa (FXPesa Login) platform step by step with help of pictures. NB: You need to have an account with FXPesa. If you don’t have one visit their site here and open one.
Once you open an account you will receive the MT4/MT5 ID in your email, that you use to log in to XM. You can check out the tutorial on how to open an FXPesa account here. Having opened an account we can log into FXPesa.
How to Find FXPesa Login URL
- Step one, visit FXPesa site. After visiting the site click on top “LOGIN” red button on the top on website, as shown in picture below.
- The second step, is to choose the platform to log in. Once click on red button on top as instructed in step one, a pop will appear as shown in photo below. You will either choose to login into MyFXPesa or FXPesa Trader. Basically one is the web trader i.e the trading platform for FXPesa and the other is the dashboard.
NB: Take note that the MyFXPesa is the platform and you use the email you set when you opened the account. While FXPesa Trader is the WebTrader (Used to trade on a computer), you can use the password you created.
- In step three, now we are going to log into the the FXPesa portal or FXpesa Trader. Depending what you wanted to perfom.
- Just use your email and password on the portal to login in while on the WebTrader use the account ID you received on your email and the password then click continue and login respectively.
- I hope you have loged in successful either of the platform. But if you were not able you will need to reset the password.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log in to FXPesa Demo Account
Basically, log in to a demo account you will follow the above procedure but you reach step three you will choose WebTrader or Metatrader 4 to trade.
I hope this article helped you to login into your FXPesa account. You can check our full review of FXPesa and EGM Securities which is the parent company of FXPesa. From the reviews, you will be able to learn about FXPesa.
Finally, don’t forget to leave a comment below.
Vincent Nyagaka is a Professional Trader, Investor, and Author who is considered ‘The Authority” on Price Action Trading. His blog is read by over 300,000 every month and he has taught over 5,000 students from all over the world since 2016. Check out Vincent’s Professional Trading Course here.